We have a number of camping options available whether you plan on lording it in your Campervan or putting those scouts skills to use in the General campsite. Families have the option of retiring to the peaceful serenity of the Family camping area….where their kids reach decibel levels unheard of anywhere else in the site. If a family wishes to stay in the family campsite, please request a family wristband at the ticket office. You do not need specialised tickets but you will however need a family. See the Tickets section for further details.
You can of course get yourself a hotel, self catering, B&B or your mates floor anywhere locally. If there’s a better list of local accommodation than Ballyhoura have put together, then we haven’t found it. Click HERE for more details. Be warned though, there is very little accommodation available around Mitchelstown and it fills up fast!
Festi Huts are for you if you fancy camping in style, in an area with it’s own shower and toilet facilities, and have it all ready and waiting for you on arrival, like our Campervan tickets everyone in a Festi Hut for the weekend needs a 3 day camping ticket. You can book your festi hut here
- Dedicated showers,toilets & 24hr security
- Exclusive access to our chill out area
- Double Airbeds
- Fitted sheets
- Sleeping bags
- Large Living Area
- Various Tent Options
Check out the details HERE
So you asked and we’ve obliged. We have a limited number of Camper Van passes available. The passes are €70 per Camper Van and here’s what you need to know;
- You only need one Camper Van ticket per vehicle but everyone staying in the Camper needs a valid weekend ticket.
- The Camper Van parking area will be adjacent to the main entrance to the Festival Site on the car park side.
- The Camper Van area will be secure and only those with Camper Van wristbands will be allowed access.
- There will be drop toilets to empty Camper Van toilets but only a limited number of porta loos so your Camper Van toilet should be functioning!
- There WILL NOT be a power hook up available.
- Caravans or other towed vehicles must be parked and detached upon arrival, the towing vehicle must be moved to general parking.
- Please take direction from staff on arrival and ensure that you drive on the trackway where available.
Camper Van passes are available HERE